quan·ti·fy // express or measure the quantity of
ar·dor // enthusiasm or passion
WE HELP TEAMS DEFINE METRICS AND BECOME MORE DATA-DRIVEN IN EVERY DEPARTMENT, AT EVERY LEVEL.
Our distinct framework helps companies become data-driven at all levels in a structured, repeatable way.
The framework is straightforward, but applying it takes discipline.
We coach you through this approach to ensure you’re set up for long-term success, eliminating dependencies on expensive external resources.
AS A RESULT OF THESE WORKSHOPS, TEAMS ARE ABLE TO:
- Ensure existing resources are properly deployed
- Identify growth performance and opportunities
- Create an action plan for immediate priorities
- Create a roadmap for short and long term opportunities
- Develop a hiring plan against the roadmap priorities & timing
- Create effective pitches based on most impactful metrics
- Inspire individuals with their personal contribution to the bottom line
Our team is comprised of data-driven experts in their fields, available based on your company’s needs.
With 12+ years of marketing, operations, analytics, account management, and team management, Lesley is known for energizing a room and inspiring teams to create goal-exceeding campaigns that directly drive growth for the business.
She has spent the last 6+ years in San Francisco working for and with startups across industries (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, and Enterprise). She has also worked with many large corporations, including P&G, Novartis, EA, Ameriprise, Sony, Autodesk.
Basic & Advanced
- Analytics Audit and/or Implementation
- Automated reporting setup
- Initial insights and quick wins
Defining Company, Team, and Individual Metrics
- Simplifying metrics for action
- Getting buy-in across all teams at all levels
Pitching the Right Story
- Extracting the right data
- Framing the Story for your Audience (Investors, Partners, Customers)
- Design direction
- Effectively identifying, attracting, acquiring, and retaining customers
- Prioritizing growth efforts
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Testing strategy and processes
- Procurement Processes
- Travel Management Processes
- Hiring Prioritization Processes
- Product Prioritization Processes
Scaling the team
- Inform team and skills gaps with data
- Identify hiring roadmap based on measurable impact