quan·ti·fy // express or measure the quantity of
ar·dor // enthusiasm or passion
WE HELP TEAMS DEFINE METRICS AND BECOME MORE DATA-DRIVEN IN EVERY DEPARTMENT, AT EVERY LEVEL.
Establish a clear line of sight from individual to team to company goals that gives every team member authority and responsibility to impact overall company metrics.
Ensure time and money are well spent. Ensure people are focused on biggest impact opportunities and dollars spent are easily monitored and maximized.
Transform your processes in order to scale your company – your business, your growth, your team, and your operations.
Our distinct framework helps companies become data-driven at all levels in a structured, repeatable way.
The framework is straightforward, but applying it takes discipline.
We coach you through this approach to ensure you’re set up for long-term success, eliminating dependencies on expensive external resources.
AS A RESULT OF THESE WORKSHOPS, TEAMS ARE ABLE TO:
- Ensure existing resources are properly deployed
- Identify growth performance and opportunities
- Create an action plan for immediate priorities
- Create a roadmap for short and long term opportunities
- Develop a hiring plan against the roadmap priorities & timing
- Create effective pitches based on most impactful metrics
- Inspire individuals with their personal contribution to the bottom line
Our team is comprised of data-driven experts in their fields, available based on your company’s needs.
With 12+ years of marketing, operations, analytics, account management, and team management, Lesley is known for energizing a room and inspiring teams to create goal-exceeding campaigns that directly drive growth for the business.
She has spent the last 6+ years in San Francisco working for and with startups across industries (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, and Enterprise). She has also worked with many large corporations, including P&G, Novartis, EA, Ameriprise, Sony, Autodesk.
Basic & Advanced
- Analytics Audit and/or Implementation
- Automated reporting setup
- Initial insights and quick wins
Defining Company, Team, and Individual Metrics
- Simplifying metrics for action
- Getting buy-in across all teams at all levels
Pitching the Right Story
- Extracting the right data
- Framing the Story for your Audience (Investors, Partners, Customers)
- Design direction
- Effectively identifying, attracting, acquiring, and retaining customers
- Prioritizing growth efforts
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Testing strategy and processes
- Procurement Processes
- Travel Management Processes
- Hiring Prioritization Processes
- Product Prioritization Processes
Scaling the team
- Inform team and skills gaps with data
- Identify hiring roadmap based on measurable impact